Suki’s Flowers in Surrey
- We offers clients personalized and unique floral arrangements for weddings or special events.
- We was established in 2003 and was also known as Suki’s House of Flowers.
- We are a very well respected and trusted company.
- You can rely upon us to make your special day just that little bit more memorable.
- Call for your free consultation today.
- Located in Surrey British Columbia, it is natural that we specialize in
- Indian Weddings, but we also do many other events and weddings: flowers for corporate events, birthdays, engagements, anniversaries, Valentine’s Day, and many other holidays
- We are very proud that 90% of our business comes from the referrals of happy clients
- Specializing in wedding floral arrangements, we are committed to making floral arrangements which compliment your desired style by beautifully arranging flowers that suits your flair:
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and on time delivery service to clients in the lower mainland.
- Preserving floral bouquets
- Creating shadow boxes that will capture your memories for a lifetime
- Boutonnieres & Corsages: Boutonniere is pronounced “boot-n-eer” or “boo-tuh n-yair”. It is a flower or small bouquet worn, usually by a man, in the buttonhole of a lapel. The word boutonnière is French for buttonhole, coming from Medieval French, from “bouton” meaning button. Corsage, the French word for the bodice of a dress, is a small bouquet of flowers worn on a woman’s dress or worn around her wrist to a formal occasion.
- Bouquets: Floral bouquets are creative arrangements of an assortment of different flowers and greenery. Flower bouquets can be arranged in vases or be hand held. They may be designed for homes and offices or for special occasions, like weddings, birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, et cetera. Flowers are also symbolic and have meaning within different cultures around the world.
- Bridal Bouquets: Bouquet, a word of French origin, pronounced [bu.kɛ]. Bridal Bouquets have a long and interesting history, in Roman times, bridal bouquets amalgamated a mixture of aromatic herbs at each wedding ceremony because they associated them with fertility. Today, each flower can represent the feelings and emotions of the bride on her wedding day. Bouquets also bring beauty, elegance and a touch of colour to the wedding theme.
- Bridesmaid Bouquets: A flower bouquet carried by the bride’s good friends and loved ones, these ladies are a reflection of the bride. Their bouquets should also reflect the bride’s either in colour or shape to create a unified look.
- Floral Hair Accessories: Classy, elegant, fashionable, hand crafted, designer bridal hair accessories and wedding headpieces. We incorporate flowers in your choice of tiaras, veils, combs, headbands, decorations, and jewelry
- Garlands: Indian Flower Garlands symbolize spirituality, marriage and honour. Flowers are strung together often using other materials in between. Garlands are used for worship and symbolizing the union of two souls in marriage
- Floral Centerpieces: Floral Centerpieces create a visual atmosphere and sets the mood for the event. Centrepieces are placed in the center of the table for decoration purposes. They are masterfully designed to tie together the event. Tall Centerpiece arrangements are used to make the room look more robust.
- Entrance Table Floral Arrangements: Entrance Table Floral Arrangements are the first glimpse your guest have to the theme, colours, and atmosphere your event has. It is to be welcoming for your guests. The entrance table not only has the large floral arrangement, but also candles and other decorations. On the table is usually a guest book where people leave messages for the bride and groom.
- Head Table Floral Arrangements: Head Table Floral Arrangements are placed on the Head Table where honoured guests are seated for a formal dinner. The head table is the focal point of the room and has a more elaborately designed floral arrangement than the guest tables have.
- Event Walkway Floral Arrangements: Event Walkway Floral Arrangements set the stage and increase the WOW factor of any wedding or special occasion. As the honoured guests make their way to the head table all eyes in the room are on the walkway – it has to be spectacular. The grand entrance walkway help define the space and add a fresh ambiance to the room.
- Shadow Boxes Bring Years of Enjoyment: Custom Wedding Shadow Boxes are a fantastic medium in which to display your wedding jewelry, invitations, bouquets, photos and cherished pieces from your special day. Each item brings back memories and feelings for yourself and others. Suki’s flowers has been designing and creating these beautiful shadow boxes for years. The attention to detail is unparalleled. The construction and materials used will bring decades of enjoyment.
|Suki’s Flowers was established in 2003. We are a very well respected and trusted company. You can rely upon us to make your special day just that little bit more memorable. Call for your free consultation today.|
|16695 92a Ave, Surrey, B.C., V4N 0C7|
|Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Weekends and Holidays: Closed
|Suki’s Flowers Website|
|E-mail Suki’s Flowers|